Get One-on-One Love Coaching with Alicia
(Are you ready to stop obsessing about love and find life fun again?)
Start the adventure to recovering your sense of humor, sense of perspective, and sense of Self!
From Alicia Dattner
San Francisco, CA
Dear Fellow Romantic,
Do you love… love? I mean, is it the thing that gets you up in the morning? The thing that drives you to do all the other things? Do you ever feel like loving someone else (or a lot of someone else’s has caused you to lose your sense of self? Like some rogue part of you believes that other people have the Love, and you need It from them?
I did. Like a marionette, I spent 15 years letting love, relationships, and sex pull my inner puppet strings. I was pretty miserable. I spent all my time making myself seem incredibly cool, sexy, and interesting to other people. But one day I realized the truth: that everything I did was an elaborately crafted attempt to get men to love me. And damn, that was a lot of work.
I realized that if I kept going on that path of falling in love with everyone and everything but myself, I was going to die with my music still left inside me. So I wrote a comedy show about the pain of love addiction, and it changed my life.
I don’t want you to die with your “music still inside you.” You are innately gifted and talented. You are powerfully intense. You are pulsating with aliveness. You have a gift to bring to the world. It may be covered over with layers of gunk, but that still small voice is always calling to you to be heard. Like in The Fly. Help me! Help me! Can you hear it?
So I invite you to:
Get One-on-One Coaching with me in a 10 week process to recover your joy!
I’ve developed a technique in which I assist you to tap into your own deepest wisdom and to allow yourself to hear this wisdom and integrate it into your life powerfully. I’ve had incredible results in just a few sessions. Clients are able to access great clarity, truth, and peace with very little effort and very high accuracy. They also find more playfulness, joy, and humor–all qualities of the higher vibrations!
If you long to hear exactly what your soul wants you to hear, right now… If you long to re-gain your sense of perspective, your sense of humor, and your sense of self… and you’re ready to bring its wisdom into your consciousness, this work is for you.
Are you ready to experience intense aliveness, deep acceptance, and righteous truth-telling that culminates in a life-changing shift you bring to the world?
You know there is an f-ing powerhouse inside you waiting to be unleashed… but you need a way to access it. And everything you’ve tried up to now is so serious, heavy. You’re sick of all the hollow self-help affirmation bullshit that pumps you up with a lot of high-energy “you can change your whole life this instant!” stuff, but ignores what’s really going on and leaves you more obsessed and depressed than before.
You know what you need is some kind of divine crowbar to pry you from your seriousness so you can get on with your life, right? But how?
Survey says? Levity! Humor is the divine tool that pries our ego from its death-grip. It’s Spirit’s gift to us… it allows us to look at the most painful, dark shit deep inside us and helps us trick ourselves into seeing what’s beautiful, good, and true in every moment.
How does it work?
Here are the steps we’ll take together:
- Acknowledge what’s not working. With the help of your trusted Source, you can begin to recognize and accept what hasn’t been working.
- Surrender. If how you’ve been doing things so far isn’t working, surrender is a nice option. Kidding. It’s the only option – ha ha!
- Start feeling again. Ack! Feelings! What the heck do you do with those? Well, you may be familiar with the ol’ drama-queen Feelings with a capital F. But what we’re digging for here are the feelings underneath.
- Start creating again. From this place of perspective, we can begin to tell new, spacious stories to ourselves and others about our love lives.
- Start laughing again. Your truth can sometimes be hard to look at. But bringing in compassion is key. Laughter is deep compassion Laughter increases pain tolerance,strengthens the immune system, and releases endorphins and oxytocin.
- Recognize your brilliance. You are a child of the Universe. And I don’t mean that you should join a commune and start wearing beads. You’re a brilliant star, waiting to shine.
- Live your new story! As you venture forth into the world with your new story, you create a new trajectory for your life. Not only that, you’ll begin to see a whole new kind of life where the story actually doesn’t even matter any more.
I invite you to begin your journey…
Don’t live in the Bay Area? I also work by Skype.
Email me (there’s no time like right now.)
Still wondering if it’s time to finally let go
and love your life?
You’ve heard the cliche a million times, “Before you love someone else, you have to love yourself and your own life first.” Have you ever thought, “Well, no one ever frickin’ taught me how! I just don’t get how.” This process will not only show you how to love yourself, it will also teach you how to love others. And if you’re ready to let go, you can find what you’re looking for.
Don’t just take my word for it. Let folks tell you in their own words…
So… are you feelin’ it right now?
This may be the first personal growth workshop you ever attended that culminates in a comedic performance full of truth-telling and transformation!
If you’re tired of the “hard work” and the seriousness many teachers approach healing with, this process is for you.
“But what if…?”
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- What if I want to change my relationships, but I don’t really want to do the work? Ha! That’s funny already! I imagine you could be just a little scared of how amazing your life could be.
- What if I’ve already tried so many other thing and they just haven’t worked? Why this, now? This technique utilizes and builds on all the healing work you’ve already done–so it has a way of coalescing and sealing all that good intention into a powerful bubble that catapults you to your destination.
- But there are a lot of other coaches out there for people with “love troubles.” Why should I work with Alicia? One word: humor. If you’re tired of taking yourself seriously, if you’re tired of the airy-fairy healing approach that’s not balanced out by a good dose of irreverence, if you’re tired of the struggle and strife of trying to “change,” this is the work for you.
This is the work you may need if you’ve ever had any of these thoughts or feelings:
You know there’s more to love than the empty feeling you currently have… but don’t know how to get it
You have a crazy family–and you know joking about your childhood will help you take them–or you–less seriously
How to Know if One-on-One Coaching with Alicia is Right For You:
If you’re concerned that you’re not ready or don’t know how to really do this… then Oy to Joy is actually perfect for you. It’s truly a ‘sorting out’ place where you get far deeper clarity on that elusive, but powerful sense of self you are here to claim. On the other hand – if you know your “problem” clearly but just need more ‘mojo’ to move yourself out of an old pattern around love, you’ll find that here as well. Think of “Oy to Joy” as a place for spiritually-oriented women to surrender more deeply to your innate gifts, wherever you are in your love life. If you feel it in your gut that you are meant to be here… then you are.
Alicia Dattner’s Totally Reassuring Guarantee
It is my passionate commitment to serve you 100–no make that 111 per cent with this work — and I want to make sure it’s a fit for you. If for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with The Oy to Joy Journey, you are welcome to a 100% money back guarantee until the end of the second week. All you have to do is ask and your money will be refunded, no questions asked. Your refund will be issued within one week to your credit card.
If I am meant to help you in this task, please sign up now. The transformation really does begin the minute you sign up. (If you’re like a lot of people, you’ll notice a new confidence and clarity in your relationships already!) Thank you so much for taking the time to read this fully. It is truly my greatest pleasure to serve you.
In love and laughter,
The Oy to Joy Journey
The Oy of Sex © 2012 Making Light. All rights reserved.
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Alicia Dattner.